Blogger Templates

Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July





Last week AG added some more items to their Last Chance up to 70% off sale. I decided to place an order and get a jump start on christmas. I got a few things for my DDs but won't pen them just yet. In case some curious eyes ever do come accross this page.



The sale was decent and I was already placing an order. I couldn't resist getting a few goodies. The Hanukkah set was marked down from $20 to $5. I was interested in this set when it was marked down to $10 so of course I had to snatch this up. The menorah by itself is a nice heavy piece so I'm very very pleased with it. It came with miniature blue candles, a dradle, pretend dradle game money, very nice velveteen draw string bag, cute star of david bracelet, and a pretend gift box. Josefina was right there helping me play with all the goodies and she let me know she'd sure like a rosery of her own if I'm keen on buying other religious jewelry.



Again, I'm just using a camera phone so my pictures aren't very good.


Two weeks ago I purchased Josefina's Feast Day Finary and her Heirloom Accessories. They came in the mail while I was in horrible pain from the second cortisone shot so I wasn't able to make a note of their arrival. I'm still just trying to get by day to day through the pain so thats why my posts are not always so deligant.


The last thing I got in the mail today was a present for Josefina. I will let her show off her goodies and you can get a glimps of her new threads.



"What is this!? A present for me?!"


"I'm so excited what could this possibly be!"


"Oh it can't be! But it is!"


"Its my beloved doll Nina! I can't believe she is here!!"




Nina is a really really pretty doll. Its a primitive style rag doll that is actually kind of weighty. I
love how her rag hair is done in a very sweet twisted do. Her face is done with embroidery thread and is really too cute. She too was a part of the last chance sale and was marked down to 50% of her normal retail price... so $7. At that price she was a real steal.


I'm very pleased with the items I received today. The Christmas gifts not listed are precious and I'm just itching to share them but I suppose that post will just have to wait for the real christmas!



And so it begins... its officially christmas shopping season!

No comments:

Post a Comment